A warm welcome awaits you in all our churches!
Jim Brown 01452 731900
Carolyn Wright 01452 730450
The church, which is kept open all day, is dedicated to St. Lawrence. In the earliest days it belonged to St. Oswold’s Priory in Gloucester, from which a chaplain was sent out to minister to the people. The present building is partly 14th century, but was mainly rebuilt in 1858. The belfry holds a ring of 8 bells. A team regularly ring for the main services, and also for special occasions. In 1996 a churchyard survey was carried out, when all memorials and their inscriptions were recorded, a copy of this is in the church and a map and index of names are on the back of the notice board in the car park.
There is a committed and adaptable congregation with strong community links. There is enthusiastic lay support to run services and refreshments are served in the church after some of the services. There is a good choir that sing throughout the Benefice.
The church supports Benefice mission work and other charities.
Sandhurst has a wonderful village hall right opposite the church. Find out more at: